Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Bill Campbell: Misanthrope Show -- Episode 6: Global Funk Ambassador

Please check out the new show. And don't be afraid to tell me what you think.



I Am Not a Witch * Neanderthal Lessons * Stones vs. Beatles 


________________________________________




Piotr Figiel - Dyplomowany galernik
Can - Vitamin C
Isaac Hayes - Theme from Shaft
The Temptations - Cloud Nine
Piramis - Mondj Egy Meset

Serge Gainsbourg & Brigitte Bardot - Bonnie & Clyde [Herbert's Fred & Ginger Mix] Kaori - Good Life
Jungle Brothers - I'll House You
Isis - Hail the Words of Isis
Lonnie Liston Smith - Expansions

Hercules & Love Affair - Time Will
Steve Spacek - So Many Ways
Aloe Blacc - Want Me
Big Boi feat. T.I. & Khujo - Tangerine
Clutchy Hopkins w/Dorondo - Love of a Woman

Rolling Stones - Under My Thumb
Geno Washington & The Ram Jam Band - If This Is Love (I'd Rather Be Lonely)
The Jackson Five - Hum Along & Dance
Billy Preston - Outa-Space
John Lennon - Whatever Gets You Thru the Night

Robert Palmer - Through It All There's You

No comments:

Post a Comment